Ah, the most wonderful time of the year is here! But Writer’s block – that dreaded condition? It can affect us anytime. Once a blog is set and a certain number of posts are written, it is inevitable that most bloggers will be find themselves in a writing rut. We know how frustrating it is to stare at a blank screen, not being able to let the words flow. Especially if we’ve been partying hard or taking a vacation during the holiday season.
The whole blogging world seems to have taken off with their superlative blogging goals and plans and we somewhere feel so lost. Where should one begin? Are there any specific blogging ideas to blog about this January?
January is the best time to layout your content to your readers. This is also the time when many search for diet tips, workout routines, healthy recipes and even on decluttering and organization. So, fret not if you haven’t been planning your blogging content.
The Frangipani Creative will be sharing monthly blog post ideas at the end of every month to motivate and encourage bloggers from all niches to blog regularly. This repository will be helpful to you when you run out of ideas.
Here are 31 blog post ideas for the month of January so that you don’t struggle with blog post ideas at the beginning of this new year.
31 Blog Post Ideas for January
- Share your blogging goals and resolutions for the year.
- Have you chosen a word for the year? Share it with the world.
- How to stick to the goals for the new year
- Review your favourite planner
- What have you learned from the past year
- Did you take a vacation this holiday season? We love pictures.
- How about sharing all that you sent and received for your Secret Santa gifts!
- What are your plans in getting organized this year?
- Show us your TBR pile for January
- How do you budget your blog expenses
- Make a list post
- Jan 15th is Indian Army Day. Write a letter to a soldier you know.
- Share a recipe for a cold night.
- Did you cozy up with a good book this winter? Review the book.
- Did you knit? Sew? Share you favourite winter crafts.
- Share some beauty secrets and tips for treating dry skin
- Your favourite winter fashion must-haves
- What’s your home workout routine?
- Share how you stay fit and active in the cold winter months
- Favorite winter memory
- Did you watch a movie that won the Golden Globes this year? What did you like about it?
- Your favourite Netflix picks
- Conduct a reader survey or a social media poll. Blog based on the findings.
- Host a giveaway
- Winter weekend getaway ideas
- Take us for a photo walk through your city
- DIY Super Bowl Ideas
- Share your tips on Decluttering and Organization your Kitchen Space
- Invite your favourite blogger for a guest post.
- Are you participating in any challenge this year? Be it a 20-day challenge or the Write Tribe Reading Challenge? Document it.
- Have you been keeping up with your resolutions? Show us your goal tracker.
Phew! We hope you come out of the winter rut and find inspiration from these blog post ideas and blog about it this January.