Episode II of The Frangipani Creativite Podcast continues to talk about finding your creativity within you.
Go listen to the podcast
You can listen and read the transcript here.
Finding Your Creativity Within You #TFCPodcast Episode 2
We usually think of creativity as something that only certain individuals are gifted with. In fact, we have special expressions for such people. We generally call them brilliant, inspired, or ingenious. Creativity does spring from our deeper being which is brilliant and infinitely intelligent.
It is a mistake to think creativity is something that only certain individuals possess. Creativity is a fundamental aspect of life itself. It is an intrinsic force within each of us and within all of nature. The universe continually expresses itself creatively. Creativity is ceaseless and inexhaustible and an innate part of who and what we are.
Each of us is creating all the time. If we delve into our deeper self, we can open to our infinite being and its unlimited potential. The good news is that we can move into another level of creativity by intentionally choosing to do so.
We have the capacity for infinite creativity.Jackie Gleason
Being creative can improve the day to day quality of life:
- A reduction in your stress, anxiety and mood disturbance
- You will explore new concepts and understand different perspectives, a key quality to problem solving!
- Creativity can teach you so much about yourself and increase your self-awareness as a result
- It doesn’t cost you anything to explore your creative side. So who doesn’t love a freebie?
- It enables you to generate new ideas, ignite new passions and grow!