June blog post ideas are here! June is a great month for a blogger – summer is at its peak, followed by light rains giving you the best of both worlds, dads are being pampered, social media enthusiasts gearing up for various challenges, and of course, the World Cup Cricket has just begun. It is also Pride month where the LGBTQ+ community celebrates. So we’re struggling to keep to only 30 blog post ideas for June (when there are a lot more!).
As always, we have included blog post ideas for all categories – lifestyle, travel, food, sports, parenting, and books which shall help you in creating daily content on your blog.
30 Blog Post Ideas for June
Let’s begin with a fun prompt!
- June 1 is National Nail Polish Day. Yup. You heard that right. Write a blog post on how you organize your nail polish stash.
- June 1 is also Doughnut Day. Share a favourite Doughnut recipe or your favourite Doughnut bakery in town.
- June 1 is also World Milk Day. Do a roundup of your favourite milk recipes.
- Write a blog post on why milk is important for growing children.
- June 4-5 is Eid. Share your favourite Eid Ul Fitar recipes.
- Share the importance of the holy month of Ramadan and ways to involve kids in Ramadan.
- June 5 is World Environment Day. Tell us how you plan to do your bit.
- June 8 is National Best Friends Day. Give a shoutout to your blogging besties.
- Share your gardening ideas for the month and share some tips to take care of your garden from the harsh sun.
- What’s your summer skincare routine?
- Do a summer house tour. From calm spaces to party zones, tell us how you decorate your home this summer.
- A roundup post on Summer Party Ideas. From Pool party to Backyard BBQ, there are many options to choose from.
- DIY Summer Nail Designs. Take your nails for a summer trip with pineapple designs to cacti to flamingos.
- Write about your favorite summer reads. Think about the books you enjoy to read when on a vacation, by the pool or the beach.
- As mentioned, in the month of June is Pride month. Share a blog post for educational awareness celebrating Pride!
- June 16 is Father’s Day. Share some DIY Projects for Father’s Day
- Father’s Day Brunch Ideas. Mother’s Day brunch day is quite popular. But why not spoil your dad with a lazy, special breakfast in bed!
- Last minute gift ideas for Father’s Day.
- Heard of Event Blogging? Do a discussion on the ICC World Cup Cricket.
- June 20 is World Productivity Day. Share 10 practical productivity hacks for blogging.
- June 21 is International Yoga Day. Share your go-to Yoga Sequence.
- Share Yoga Poses that helps in weight loss.
- June 21 is also World Music Day. Share your favourite childhood bands.
- If you were to create a playlist or a CD with your Mom’s favourite songs…
- Share your kid’s favourite summer treats.
- Ways to keep your pet hydrated during summer.
- Do a “If you were having coffee with me” post.
- June 30 is Social Media Day. Tell us how are you going to celebrate or make the best use of it.
- Video blogging is the IT thing. Create a vlog!
- Host a giveaway on your favourite Social Media Platform.
Keep us posted when you attempt an idea!
We really hope you find inspiration through these blog post ideas. If you use any of these ideas for your blog posts, do tag us or leave a link in the comment section below. We would love to read them. Check back next month for 31 blog post ideas for July.