Phew! What a month October was! With quite a lot of festivals and the beginning of fall season, I am not sure where the month went! Here are 30 November Blog post ideas because you’d need it for your content planning for the month.
November is a perfect time for all aspiring writers and bloggers. It is popular for two events- NaNoWriMo and NaBloPoMo. NaNoWriMo or National Novel Writing Month is when writers across the globe get together under the hashtag #NaNoWriMo and write everyday for the month thereby attempting to come up with a 50,000 word manuscript. NaBloPoMo or National Blog Posting Month (used to be hosted by BlogHer – not any more) refers to writing everyday blog post. We hope you attempt any of these challenges this month and if you choose to go with the latter, here are some prompts for inspiration.
Let go of the idea of perfection. You don’t have to publish a perfect post. You don’t have to have every day’s contribution be a finely-crafted 500-word essay. Maybe some days you post a photograph that expresses that day’s prompt. Maybe some days you report on a snippet of overheard conversation *without* adding voluminous commentary to it.Eliza Camahort
Exercise your writing muscle. Some days can be high weight, low repetition. Some days can be low weight, high repetition. Some days can be stretching… the key is to do it and free yourself from rigid expectations!
30 November Blog Post Ideas
- What are your goals for November?
- November 1 is World Vegan Day. Do a roundup post of your favourite vegan dishes. Or write a post on things to know before turning vegan.
- The Rann Festival or Rann Utsav has just begun and it goes on until the end of February. Against the surreal backdrop of the White Desert of Kutch, many activities showcasing the culture and tradition of Gujarat is performed. Write a post on it if you’ve attended the festival.
- Winter is almost here. Write a blog post on Winter skincare routine.
- What do you like to do on a cold winter day?
- Share your travel plans and tips to a winter destination.
- Create a winter lookbook. What are some must-haves?
- November is also considered ‘Adopt a Senior Pet’ month. What are some products that make caring for an older dog easier.
- What else is November famous for? It is also called Movember – No Shave November where men are encouraged to grow a moustache for the month. This is not just for a fashion style statement. This idea was conceived to bring awareness and raise donations for men’s health and cancers.
- November hosts other awareness days, namely, lung cancer, pancreatic cancer, and diabetes, Alzheimer’s. Do your bit by spreading awareness on social media and blog posts.
- Are you taking part in the Write Tribe Reading Challenge? Write a book review on the latest book you’ve read.
- Write a post on Daylight savings time reminders and preparation.
- Run a contest on your blog or social media. It is also a good way to bring in more traffic.
- Black Friday is here! Share some tips on how to end up with best deals.
- Black Friday also brings some best blogging course deals. Share some of the best blogging and social media courses deals through a blog post.
- Do you celebrate Thanksgiving? Share pictures of your family’s Thanksgiving festivities.
- How to host a perfect Thanksgiving dinner – Share tips.
- Has Thanksgiving been showcased in one of your favourite TV shows? Write about it.
- How about a Behind the Scenes post? It could be your workspace, where you write, where your small business thrive, where you click pictures for Instagram – the ideas are endless.
- November 11 is Origami Day. Spread the joy of paperfolding and share pictures with us.
- November 11 is also Red Lipstick Day. Review your favourite Red Lipstick or share some recommendations.
- November 12 is Guru Nannk Jayanthi. Share inspirational quotes from the founder of Sikhism.
- This World Kindness Day, November 13, write a post on how you inculcate this vlue in your children. Do a list post.
- November 14 is celebrated as Children’s Day in India as a remembrance to Jawaharlal Nehru’s birthday. How is it celebrated?
- November 15 is Clean Out your Refrigerator Day. Oh yes, you read that right. How do you organize your refrigerator?
- November 18 is is Princess day. This holiday is a day dedicated to the idea that everyone, no matter who they are, can be a princess. Share your favourite Princess themed books or movies.
- Dress up your daughter as a Princess and let her experience a day where she understands what it means to be a real princess.
- This Women’s Entrepreneurship Day, November 19, share your favourite Women Entrepreneurs. I know I have quite a few Instragram stores headed by inspiring women.
- November 19 is also International Men’s Day. Write a post on the history of how and why this started.
- What is Cyber Monday and do you shop on this day?
That’s all for now. As always, do tag us in your blog posts if you plan to write on any of the prompts mentioned here. We’d love to read.
I will do 5,6, 11, 21 and 25..I love to wear red lipsticks so have to do that post. Thanks for sharing these lovely ideas.
What an amazing list of blog prompts! Thanks for putting these together!!
Modern Gypsy recently posted…The ultimate planning system for creative rebels
This is a great list. Thanks for sharing
Shubhra Rastogi recently posted…Cesarean Delivery does not make me Less of a Mother
Thanks for this list, esp the November 15th Clean your refrigerator Day info! I so needed to read this as I have been putting it off for the past 3 – 4 weeks! 😛
Beautiful…I am in!
Such a great list this is. Loved it and I can sure use some help. I will tag Shalini and you Corinne as and when I leverage this one. Thanks for sharing!
Parul Thakur recently posted…Happy Diwali from my American friends