Most of you have just completed the A to Z Blogging Challenge and would be sleep and idea-deprived. You may find yourself suddenly go completely blank and not able to come up with any ideas. Or you would be exhausted and couldn’t care less about opening your laptop to type a few words and meet the deadlines in your editorial calendar. But as a committed blogger, you have to keep going. Here are 31 blog post ideas for May that will help you get rolling.
31 Blog Post Ideas for May
We have included some important days and celebrations so that there is a huge list of ideas you can use to come up with blog posts or other projects that you could work on.
- The month of May is dedicated to Mental Health Awareness. Write a post educating about suicide prevention.
- Share a list of books that discusses the importance of Mental Health.
- May is also National Barbecue Month. Share your favourite BBQ recipes.
- How to organize a BBQ party
- May 1 is May Day. Tell us how you celebrate International Labour Day at your office.
- May 3 is celebrated as Press Freedom Day. Do you think freedom of Press is important? Do a discussion post.
- Share the importance of Cinco de Mayo. How do you celebrate?
- The First Sunday of May is World Laughter Day. Share some giggle-worthy gift ideas.
- We celebrate Mother’s Day on the Second Sunday of this month. Write a post on the gift ideas for first time moms.
- What are some Mother’s Day brunch ideas.
- May 11 is National Technology Day. Share a list of 20 things on why you are unhappy with technological advancements.
- 11 things you will not be able to do without modern technology.
- May 12 is International Nurses Day. Share some ideas to honor nurses.
- Visit your nearby hospital and interview a nurse.
- Do you watch Game of Thrones? The epic TV series has just come to an end. Your thoughts?
- Share some of your favourite quotes/characters from Game of Thrones.
- Share some homemade ice cream recipes.
- What are some Patio Décor ideas.
- Ideas to keep your kids busy this summer.
- Family Movie Night Ideas.
- Show us your garden and share some local produce.
- Share a list of Summer Farmers Market recipes.
- Share some Memorial Day recipe ideas.
- Favorite DIY for Memorial Day for kids.
- Do an interview with Local Veterans this Memorial Day.
- How to remember our heroes and support their cause.
- Review an Image Editing software.
- Go through your archive and do a follow-up post on your popular post.
- Write about something you have never blogged about. It could be a hobby, a funny story or a how-to.
- Do you hear Podcasts? What are some of your favourites that help you with blogging.
- May 31 is No Tobacco Day. Share some tips to stay clean and quit tobacco.
Bookmark this post for inspiration! As always, if you find this post helpful and use any ideas mentioned above, tag us in your blog posts.