Six months have gone by in 2019 and here we are! Summers are gone and the kids are back to school. While a part of the world is happy that it is summer, here in India, we have taken out our umbrellas, rain coats and rain sandals. We will be fixing ourselves a Masala Chai with Onion Pakoras, all the while intending to curl up with a good book. That said, we have having a good mix of both summer and monsoon blog post ideas this month! As always, we have shared is a mix of lifestyle topics to write about. Feel free to pick and choose the prompts that work well for your blog niche. Here’s a list of 31 July blog post ideas!
Enjoy and happy blogging!
31 July Blog Post Ideas
- Do a ‘Six months have gone by in 2019’ post if you haven’t already. Remember our #ZombieBlogHop?
- July is National Ice cream month. Make your own Ice cream and share the recipe.
- July also celebrates National Joke Day. Share a funny story – fiction or non-fiction!
- Summer is in full swing and it’s National Grilling Month! Share your favourite grill recipes.
- It’s July 4! Do a Red, white and blue dessert!
- Fourth of July party ideas!
- July 7 is World Chocolate Day! Share your favourite chocolate recipes.
- Do a Thursday Tree Love post with our Tribe Member – Parul.
- When your spouse returns from military deployment. Share your thoughts.
- Create a must-have monsoon list – clothing, books, anything.
- Have you read any good books this year? Do a book review.
- Invite someone to write a guest post for your blog.
- Take a photo every hour of the day and do a ‘What I do in a Day’ post.
- Interview your favourite blogger.
- Host a giveaway!
- Write a 2000-word blog post on a topic that falls in your niche. Be the boss of your content!
- It’s difficult to head to the gym this monsoon. Share some tips to stay fit this rainy season.
- What’s your hair care mantra in monsoon?
- Participate in a challenge like #30DaystoFitness. Give up on sugar, coffee or chocolate. Do an accountability post.
- Is it summer in your city? Create a list of things to do this summer!
- Recipes for pool party!
- Best ways to keep your energy up in the heat.
- Hooked to Netflix? Share your favourites!
- Do you journal? Doodle? Give us a peek!
- How difficult is it to let go? Share your thoughts.
- July 26 is Kargil Vijay Diwas. Write a post in honor of all the Kargil Martyrs.
- Share your favourite boredom busters.
- How do you write a blog post? Share your method.
- Share the nine things you can’t handle. Yes. The ugly gross stuff!
- Brain dump. What’s on your mind right now?
- July 31 is National Mutt Day! Do you have a mixed breed dog? Share the importance of animal rescue and adoption.
That’s all folks! We hope this list of ideas helps! What is your favourite July Blog Prompt? Pop back and leave a link to your blog post if you are writing from the list.
Thanks for this list, Shalini! I have chosen a few ideas from it and will be posting it this month. 🙂
Amazing! Give a link back or tag us on twitter when you blog about them 🙂 Have a happy July.
What a great list if ideas! I can sure use many. Thank you Shalini for encouraging us to let the creative juices flowing.
Parul Thakur recently posted…Gratitude List – June 2019
You are welcome 🙂 I love making these monthly post ideas. It helps to figure out the important days of the month and create content accordingly.
Shalini recently posted…Raavan- Enemy of Aryavarta #BookReview