September is a great month to ‘fall’ in love with blogging. Ignore the pun, but the rains have subsided in most part of the country and it is the beginning of fall season. There is so much to blog about. However, we understand how difficult it is to come up with blog posts every month. That’s exactly why we are back here with another list of blog post ideas for your content planning. You many also check out the previous monthly blog post ideas.
30 September Blog Post Ideas
Let’s get started with September Blog Post Ideas.
Write a blog post on what inspires you.
- Share your goals for September – health, books to read, shows to watch, anything.
- The first week of September is celebrated as Nutrition Week. Write to spread awareness about nutrition and its importance on human body.
- September 2 is World Coconut Day. While it is observed to enhance coconut farming, you can create blog posts on recipes made of coconut.
- Do a study on why a coconut tree is called Kalpvriksha.
- September 5 is Teacher’s Day in India. Do something for your favourite teacher today. Share a blog post around it.
- September 6 is Read a Book Day. So, pour yourself a cup of coffee, find a cozy spot and grab a book. Share a book review today. You could also join us for the #WordsMatter Blog Hop (6th – 8th September). Form closes on 31 August 2019.
- September 7 is World Beard Day. Well, the twitter world will be coming together today to share beard pictures. Weave a post around the different beard styles to celebrate this day? J
- September 8 is International Literacy Day as declared by UNESCO. Write about how you as a citizen, can get involved to promote the power of literacy.
- Fall is almost here. So, why not create a Fall Bucketlist?
- Share some favourite fall recipes.
- Dedicate a post to 9/11 Remembrance.
- DIY Fall Crafts
- Friday the 13th is here! Share a list of your favourite eerie movies or TV shows.
- September 15, the third Sunday of the month is observed as Wife Appreciation Day. Well, well, well! You know what to do. Do a blog post on how you show your significant other your utmost lost and appreciation today.
- September 15 is celebrated as Engineer’s Day in India. Write a post on the country’s Make in India Reform.
- September 16 is observed as World Ozone Day. Dedicate an awareness post on the simple steps you can take to protect Earth’s vital ozone layer.
- Share your playlist with us.
- What is your favourite thing about fall seaason?
- Write a blog post on “Everything I know about ____, I learned from ______”.
- Which books would you read over and over again and why?
- September 21 is observed as Alzheimer’s Day. The world lights up purple this day. Write a blog post on raising awareness and challenging the stigma with respect to dementia.
- Try something new. Knit, Paint, Click some pictures. Blog about it.
- If you won a lottery, what would you spend it on?
- Rant or rave about something that drives you nuts.
- September 27 is World Tourism Day. Be the local guide of your town and show us around through some pictures.
- Write a letter to Tourism Board of India with your ideas on promoting tourism in your city or any place in India.
- Write a detailed guide on some of your places in India. Include the places to see, things to do, foods to eat, shopping etc.
- September 29 is World Heart Day. Encourage your readers to exercise and to follow a healthy diet.
- Write a blog post on ’10 ways to stay heart-healthy’.
- Write a blog post on what inspires you.