The beginning is always today! What a powerful thought in 5 simple words.
The beginning is always today.Mary Wollstonecraft
As many of you must have realized, I’m in the process of moving posts over from Write Tribe to this blog. I’m trying to make life simpler for myself, but sometimes end up complicating things. I regret some blogging choices I’ve made in the past. And then I get the reminder that the beginning is always today. These words remind me to have no regrets. Remember, there are no regrets, only lessons!
These words also give me hope that there will be many new beginnings. Today is is one of them.
Announcing the #WordsMatter Blog Hop
Last month, many of us had a great time with the #ZombieBlogHop . We decided to make blog hops a regular feature. So Shalini, Parul and I have been going back and forth with thoughts and ideas about this. At one point, it looked like we’d have to scrap it totally, but we persisted. We looked at everything with a beginner’s mind and here’s what we came up with.
Like I said, today is never too late! Today, I am happy to announce the start of a monthly feature called the Words Matter Blog Hop.
Welcome to #WordsMatter – A monthly Blog Hop on the first weekend of each month (this month on Aug 2-4).
The rules are simple:
- Fill up the form (below) if you wish to participate. (the form is now closed)
- The prompt for this month is “Outside my window”. Use this prompt in your post, as a muse or weave it into a story. Your choice.
- We will update this post with a schedule on July 31 so check that and link up to the person before and after you in that schedule. Don’t miss your schedule.
- Please read the posts of the three hosts (Corinne, Parul and Shalini) and the posts of the blogger before and after you. We would love for you to read all the posts and we know you will do what’s right.
- Please share the posts you read. Spread the word. The more people join, the merrier it is!
- Copy the badge (code on the sidebar) and use it in your posts or putit on the sidebar of your website.
- Don’t forget to have fun!
Updated on 31 July 2019. Here’s the link to the list of participants in the order of posting.